- Harcumin Q10 Syrup contains an advanced form of Circumin which is standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids combined with Piperine ( the major active compound of black pepper) , Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant, which protects against cellular damage and plays an important in boosting the metabolism and Hyaluronic acid which optimizes the absorption of curcumin into our body by several folds. The nutritional supplement is 100% natural
Organic Nano Curcumin:
Curcumin is a biologically active polyphenolic compound found in turmeric root. It is the primary curcuminoid and the active substance in turmeric root which gives turmeric its characteristic colour and the health benefits. Curcumin modulates numerous molecular functions in the body with its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and is found to be useful in multiple different forms of health benefits.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION LEVELS: The ongoing inflammation has been linked to the development of chronic health ailments like diabetes, heart disease, brain degenerative disease and even cancer. Curcumin inhibits inflammation through inhibition of key inflammatory markers in the body. It exerts a protective role against inflammation by scavenging free radicals and suppressing inflammatory mediators.
- PROMOTES IMMUNE FUNCTION: Despite its reported benefits on anti-inflammatory and antioxidant mechanisms, curcumin’s ability to modulate various signalling molecules have shown it to possess immune-boosting potential as well. Curcumin possesses antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral properties that help your immune system to ward off infections. Curcumin has been investigated for its potential to reduce immunologically induced fatigue, which is particularly beneficial to cancer patients.
- PROMOTES FLEXIBLE JOINTS: There is promising research about curcumin’s support to reduce osteoarthritis and joint discomfort. Due to anti-inflammatory potency, curcumin is able to combat joint pain, joint stiffness and maintain better flexibility, mobility and joint comfort. Curcumin, the key protective compound found in turmeric counteracts the oxidative stress and inflammation which can cause a damaging effect on joints.
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, including the skin, eyes, and joints. The primary function of hyaluronic acid is to provide moisture to these areas of the body.
Hyaluronic acid supplements can be safely taken by most people and provide many health benefits.
Hyaluronic acid is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and speeding up wound healing.
It can also help relieve joint pain in people with osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.
Hyaluronic acid supplements are effective at reducing joint pain in people with osteoarthritis. Applying hyaluronic acid directly to an open wound can help speed up the recovery process.
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant, which protects against cellular damage and plays an important in boosting the metabolism
- CoQ 10 improves the functioning of the heart
- Coenzyme Q10 is filled with anti-oxidants and helps to support a healthy heart
- Boost energy levels and balances mood and controls stress levels
- Improves blood pressure and maintains cholesterol levels
- It improves physical stamina and decreases muscle fatigue
- It improves energy levels and delays ageing processes at the cellular level
- It manages the formation of blood clots and protects the cells from damaging free radicles to manage premature ageing
- Protect the heart from anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity (anthracyclines are a family of chemotherapy drugs, including doxorubicin, that have the potential to damage the heart).While coenzyme Q10 may show indirect anticancer activity through its effect(s) on the immune system, there is evidence to suggest that analogs of this compound can suppress cancer growth directly. Analogs of coenzyme Q10 have been shown to inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells in vitro and the growth of cancer cells transplanted into rats and mice.In view of these findings, it has been proposed that analogs of coenzyme Q10 may function as antimetabolites to disrupt normal biochemical reactions that are required for cell growth and/or survival and, thus, that they may be useful as chemotherapeutic agents.